knit twisted

where the cats in my head unwind the thread of my thoughts around the legs of the furniture.

Monday, September 03, 2007

shameless

I didn't finish any knitting to show you.. maybe tomorrow. :)

I did find a shirt you all need though! georgia from threadless.com. it's a sheep all dressed in balls of yarn for fleece. very cute. on sale for 10.00 until 9am tomorrow, too. and if you click that link and buy it, I'll get a 3.00 credit. :) but please don't feel obligated to use my link.. it's just really cute and I know you'll want one as much as I do. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Penny said...

They are already sold out of the girly tees.... :-(

7:23 AM  
Blogger anno said...

:( I didn't pay much attention to the girly ones.. I did ponder a hoodie, for a minute or two. :)

they may reprint them, sometimes they do.

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am waiting for a reprint. it is absolutely adorable!!

1:02 AM  
Blogger franney said...

i'm canvassing for a reprint! :oD

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home