knit twisted

where the cats in my head unwind the thread of my thoughts around the legs of the furniture.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

maple leaves and ferns


maple leaves and ferns, originally uploaded by alsoanno.

they're finished. :)

it seems to be impossible to take a photo that shows what color this yarn really is.. I think if you could combine the orange with the watermelon with this one with the ferns, you might be about right but this one is probably closer, by itself.

they were pretty fun to knit. I love this yarn. I wish I had nice short dainty feet.. once the heel is done it feels like the sock should be all but done but no.. to fit my big feet, there's still at least as much to go as is done already! course.. the man socks seem even more eternal because they want the legs as long as the feet.

ok, so I'm never happy.. rofl. :)

I am happy with my new maple leaf socks, though!

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy... said...

They are gorgeous!! Good job! So, what's next?

12:13 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

They are absolutely beautiful. A great match of yarn and pattern -- well done!

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Job!! They are absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful socks!!!

1:50 AM  
Blogger franney said...

Ohhhhh, so pertty! Love the mapleleafs Anno, well done on finishing them!
If only mine had gone so well :o(

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home