knit twisted

where the cats in my head unwind the thread of my thoughts around the legs of the furniture.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

oh!

I'll be back with more to say eventually.. I reached the "damnit" stage on both my WIP's over the weekend.. you know that place.. where you have to go backwards 8-12 rows to fix something rather than go forward which is what you want to do... but they're both going forward again now, thank goodness. :)

BUT! you people.. if there are any of you.. that read this.. do me a favor!

go here and watch this movie and (if you don't hate it) give it a thumbs up! lots of my people (and both my kids) were involved one way or another in making this film. :) you do have to register/log in to vote but I don't think I've ever gotten any sort of email from youtube so it won't spamify you..

in other interesting news, ted and I went down to participate in the record-breaking yo-yo event yesterday.. haha.. it was funner and less a zoo than I expected it to be so I'm glad we went, got to see aidan for a minute, and melanie and daniel and emily and.. most importantly added a fancy WUSC limited edition commerative yo-yo to my collection. :)

y'all didn't know I collected yo-yo's, didja? well.. now you do. what startling secret will I reveal next? :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Penny said...

That looked like so much fun, I almost went, but I had too much here to do!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Just had to say hello to a fellow South Carolinian!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home