knit twisted

where the cats in my head unwind the thread of my thoughts around the legs of the furniture.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

six dubloons


six dubloons, originally uploaded by alsoanno.

I have new socks!! I call them "six dubloons in the bay" because they're part sixth sense (I love that garter stitch heel and toe.. so comfy..) and part dublin bay and because pirates are hot. :) they are made of cherry tree hill yarn, but no particular color.

that means I have no choice but to move on to the second boring gray man sock :( but! my feet are happy in new socks!

2 Comments:

Blogger LC in Sunny So Cal said...

Those are beautiful! It's so fun to be good enuf at socks to be able to mix it up.

Arrrrr....(pirate, ya know)

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know I love these socks from my posting in T Socks but now that you have shared your blof, I figured I would tell you again =) GREAT JOB!!!

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home